Friday 26 August 2011

Introduction

The following blog charts my time on the Gap adventures Indochina discovery tour, complete with relevant commentary, photo's, videos and the occasional anecdote. I hope it will prove a useful tool for anyone considering completing the tour, or travelling in the same region.

I've put the blog together so that in runs in chronological order (day one first) so you don't need to worry about scrolling back to the beginning, just read on and enjoy.... :)

(I created this blog as part of my 'Ca$h in my computer' project, which you can read more about here:
www.cashinmycomputer.blogspot.com)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, just came across your blog when seraching for a review of this indochina tour....what an amazing blog...reading this makes me want to go even more now. Except my husband and I are including it as part of a round the world trip. Couple of questions (only if you have time to answer though)...what did you do with your bags throughout? Did the tour peeps look after them? Also as ours is part of a RTW Trip I'm worried that we need to take lots of heavy thinck clothes for the cold nights...how did you find this, would a fleece and a raincoat do? Finally, how much extra do you think you spent on food, additional trips and beer :) (oh and I dont like beer, do they have any other options or should I aclimatise myself to beer before I go?) Thanks, Alex alexclarke81@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete