Friday 26 August 2011

Day Thirty; Chaing Mai

In the morning we got up early and drove out into the jungle. After about an hour of driving up sheer mountains we reached our goal; the jungle flight centre; a place to complete a series of ziplines and abseil drops in the tree tops. So much fun!


I don't know if the above picture does justice to how high the final 'drop' was, but I screeeamed!

After the adrenaline filled morning, we went back and slept like babies for a couple of hours, and then went to spend the afternoon and evening at a cooking class, learning to cook a thai green curry, pad thai, tom yam soup, chicken and cashews and banana spring rolls. I'm just glad to still have my eyebrows....


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for such an amazing Blog, it's been a great read! I am off on the same tour in September and reading this has made me more excited and aware of what is in store, beautiful pictures too!

    ReplyDelete