Friday 26 August 2011

Day eleven; Nha Trang

After a couple of hours of very distrubed sleep, we left the train at 5am and arrived in our hotel. Not all the rooms were ready so the suggestion was to watch the sunrise on the beach while we waited. Alas what those of us too lazy/tired to bother actually did was whip out our sleeping bags and dose off on the sun loungers around the pool like hobos. I was woken up when it got light in a pool of confused dribble and relocated to my newly made up room. Couldn't get back to sleep so headed down to the beach and spent a few hours relaxing there. Unfortunately I forgot my camera so you'll have to just take my word for it; it was a lovely beach!


Got back, showered etc and then we all went for a very posh dinner in a beautiful sea front restaurant which was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment