Friday 26 August 2011

Day Thirteen; Hoi An

Hoi An is a beautiful town renouned for its 300 tailors. We spent most of the day wondering through the quaint little lanes and streets and shopping in the botiques and markets.

 


In the afternoon I went to get a massage with another girl from the tour; which were bordering on violent to be honest; but I did really enjoy turning to the side to see Stephs lady clasping her hands together in a prayer like position, and then bashing a confused and frightened looking Steph on top of the head with them repeatedly. The laugh that escaped my lips resulted in my woman digging into my neck so hard with her thumbs I thought I might pass out....I felt way good after it though!
We had a nice meal together in the evening and then went to a bar for a couple of drinks. J.P persuaded us to try shots of 9 snakes and a bird wine...so called because it is a jar of wine with 9 snakes and a bird in the jar (funnily enough). I'm so glad I didn't look at the jar until after I had the shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment